Monday, May 31, 2010

24 hours.

it's my last night in the united states for two months and what am i doing? eating ice cream, playing with people i love and breathing calmly. for once in my life my bags are (mostly) packed and i have minimal things to finish the day of (which is usually the day everything gets done).

the past few days have been tornado-esque, eliciting a similar feeling emotionally. i feel an interesting mixture of excitement and anticipation along with sudden pangs of nervousness. i think it's all healthy though. i have no idea what to expect and that makes this all the more adventuresome to me.

i can't wait to share all my experiences both good and bad, scary and fun, or sad and happy. and anything in between.

the next time i write here i'll be halfway across the world!

2 comments:

  1. not true. she is taking really deep breaths. i've heard her do it 3 or 4 times already this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you going to blog again??

    ReplyDelete